some more studio stuff

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
so u can see how exciting my life is, i get to take photos of people in my make-shift studio :lol: ... but ok, carrying on.. the subject is an aspiring model of sorts and she needed some headshots/body shots ... we got about 100 good ones, but i cant post them all here .. unless u want me too? :roll:

i used a softbox with a umbrella slave lamp, my shutter speed was about 200 .. my aperture was about f2.8 .. my iso was 100 and white balance 6500 ... i used an Olympus E20 digital camera

nicole.jpg

for this one, she was dancing and i tested my new blue backdrop .. i cranked the iso up a little to about 160 ... the shutter speed between 600-650....

nicole2.jpg

I like the first except for one detail. Her earrings aren't hanging straight, and so put forward the notion of her head moving.

Yes I'm nit picking, but its all i could find that i didn't like about it.

Once again, great work Dew!

i like the second one a lot... it looks fun. :) in the first one i can't get past how oily her skin looks. :? is it just me or does it look that way to anyone else?

she put lotion on her face and had glitter all over my sofa :?

Gotta agree about the shiny face. She needs some powder. It looks like she's been sweating under the lights for a while. I like the photo expect for that.

Nice Dew - I'm bothered a bit by the shadow on the background in the second pix, minor light changes will solve that - you have a great natural eye. Thanks for sharing your work

Most reactions

Back