Thank you for all of the advice! I do have other shots of the third picture, which have more of the top of the waterfall in the pictures, but none that have the top completely filling the upper portion of the picture.
I am not completely sure how to increase the shutter speed on this camera...it doesn't have a lot of options on it, it is a cheap GE A735 7mpg that I bought on sale at Kmart last year. I really want to get a new one soon, I am just not sure exactly what I want yet, because I know with my budget, whatever I get, I will be stuck with for at least a couple of years. In the meantime, I will take a closer look at the manual for the one I have, and see if I can make some adjustments.
Thanks again, I will definitely be posting more pictures, I have hundreds that I've been waiting to share and get advice on!!!