Hope you like them
C&C plss
small.jpg

small798.jpg

small879.jpg

smalldasfc.jpg

smalldsa.jpg

smalledr.jpg

It's all been done before. You're gonna have to find some way to mix it up a bit and really be original. Flowers are overshot anyways.

But everyone likes to shoot them (myself included).

Macro flower shots are so cliche photograpy though man.

Actually...I take some of that back. A few of the shots the next to last and the two above that one are rather fresh.

Take that selective framing and focusing technique and use it on some more flowers and even different subjects, that style is very nice.

i dont like the very narrow DOF.

nice pictures, but half of nearly all the pictures are out of focus :(
even if that was the intended idea, its not my cup of tea sorry

the best image is the last one... but its a strange flower, the petals seem shorter on the far side??

sorry for the negetives.... just being honest mate.
on the plus side, your macro work is really close up, the way i like it :)

All are very good, the last is the best. It doesn't matter that it has all been done before, all that matters is that you did it this time and you did it good! Everything has been done before in some way or another!

There's no way round the very shallow DOF in extreme macro, I think (well, I can't avoid that with the methods I use, that is), and I like it best in the first photo here! I feel that one has a bit of a lensbaby effect and seems to be pulsating, what with the starlike tiny ... erm :scratch: white ... erm ... thin things, you know what I am talking about? I find that pretty original.

Other than that it's what Randog's saying: actually, if you get down to it, everything has already been done before, it is almost impossible to REALLY be original any more, and flower photos may be cliché, but flower macros, mostly so super-macros like some of these here, can still be original enough for me to spend some time with the picture. (Though, to be honest: 2 and 3 don't hold my attention for as long as 1 and 4 do, and 5 and 6 also are in the range of "normal" - but this is YOUR first time doing supermacro and macro photography, so for YOU it is a first. Well done on your firsts!)

1, 3 and 6 are my favourites the subtle colours in #3 are amazing

Thank you all for your feedbacks and for being honest... thats how we learn :wink:. Yes these are a few of my first macro shots.... I will improve in the future with them ! I think :lol: .

I like 1, 2, 3 and 4. Nice composition.

Man..that is macro. cool

Most reactions

Back