Some new old stuff ...

Can you PM me a list of the make/model (except for what you are keeping) ... I can't exactly make out what all of them are from the post.

Will do, but may not be as quickly as I would like to reply. busy with other futile tasks :)

No prob, I am not in a rush.

Anyone else wanna trade working stuff for broken stuff ?

Interested in a non-functional Rollimagic?

Shutter seems stuck. Because the bezel doesn't provide an easy access in, I've been reluctant to use the lighter fluid fix on it. There is leatherette just below the lower lens, where a "Rollimagic" name should be on every other one I've seen. The f-stop dial on the front has a scratch in the chrome, as if someone tried to use something other than a spanner wrench on it. Leatherette is starting to curl up near the lower film release and is coming on the upper film release. There's some black paint missing along the back and on corners.

I guess it has a selenium meter, which does not seem to work.

I'll get some pictures for you.

31536649877_ec8fb351b2_b.jpg

45563297505_4398facb43_c.jpg

Ok, did some research on the Rollei Magic I ... it is the only Rollei TLR that is auto exposure only, so if the light meter is not working the camera no work. They added manual exposure on version II.

Kinda figured so. Couldn't find any way to manually use it. And rebuilding a selenium meter is probably not a realistic goal. Sorry about that. I guess it will continue to be a handsome paperweight for me.

latest old stuff/broken and good; late nikromat and 2 lenses; very good nikor 50, after market screw mount with a very good adaptor to nikon F, but, the camer body needs work. as to parts, i was amazed to find the meter is active. vin

I have an identical of the last one. Still works great, but man is it hard on batteries. Always has been. Should have known when I bought it as it came with a handy little leather pouch on the strap to carry extra batteries.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back