This is definitely too many pics to ask for CC on. A good number is up to about 5 pics, and, yes...please number them.
I like the first one... some variety in the shades of red, and the green leaves offer a nice contrast. I would move the flash off to the left and slightly behind (maybe 9 or 10 o'clock position) facing slighty towards the camera to create some shadows for depth. Also, stop it down for a little more DOF, and use fresher veggies....
The power lines are interesting. Most of the time I am fighting to keep them out of my pics...:er:
Using them as composition can be a challenge, but you got pretty close here. My nit with this one is that you cut off the pole that created the break point in the photo.
The buzzard in flight.......well, it's a buzzard. One thing I will offer on bird photography is that most of the time they are a small part of your frame, even the larger ones. This means that the camera is primarily metering off of the brighter background, so you will need to push the exposure quite a bit to get detail in the birds themselves.