036.jpg

058.jpg

062.jpg

newEAS12149016.jpg

newEAS12149056.jpg

newEAS12149065.jpg

newEAS12149119.jpg

newEAS12149142.jpg

This is quite the mixed bag... Some have great composition and clearly illustrate artistry and depth, while others appear to have the effect of a plain old Point and shoot.

My favorite, by far, is the picture with the power lines, although IMO the building on the right seems out of place and I feel it takes away from the image, applying a point and shoot effect, but this is just my opinion. I absolutely love the sky in this image though, amazing job. Is this a photoshop or the original shot?

I enjoyed your shots & look forward to seeing more of your work. I apologize if I came off as harsh or incorrect, once again it's just an opinion.

(Oh & just a little F.Y.I, it is said that flickr transfers images considerably better than photobucket. May be worth it to check that out.)

This is quite the mixed bag... Some have great composition and clearly illustrate artistry and depth, while others appear to have the effect of a plain old Point and shoot.

My favorite, by far, is the picture with the power lines, although IMO the building on the right seems out of place and I feel it takes away from the image, applying a point and shoot effect, but this is just my opinion. I absolutely love the sky in this image though, amazing job. Is this a photoshop or the original shot?

I enjoyed your shots & look forward to seeing more of your work. I apologize if I came off as harsh or incorrect, once again it's just an opinion.
thank you :) for looking I respect your opions and no need to apologize

It would make it more inviting for C&C if there weren't so many and they were numbered. I think your photos are different and they seem to be improving. I like the tennis court shot with the tractor, #7? I think the last one is neat, kind of spooky. The worm one could possibly benefit from a little wider DOF to get more of the worm in focus.

I see a bit of improvement here.
Good job!

I agree with dcmoody...I like that sky shot the best. Lots of interesting lines. None of the others interest me, for what it's worth.

This is definitely too many pics to ask for CC on. A good number is up to about 5 pics, and, yes...please number them.

I like the first one... some variety in the shades of red, and the green leaves offer a nice contrast. I would move the flash off to the left and slightly behind (maybe 9 or 10 o'clock position) facing slighty towards the camera to create some shadows for depth. Also, stop it down for a little more DOF, and use fresher veggies....:lol:

The power lines are interesting. Most of the time I am fighting to keep them out of my pics...:er:
Using them as composition can be a challenge, but you got pretty close here. My nit with this one is that you cut off the pole that created the break point in the photo.

The buzzard in flight.......well, it's a buzzard. One thing I will offer on bird photography is that most of the time they are a small part of your frame, even the larger ones. This means that the camera is primarily metering off of the brighter background, so you will need to push the exposure quite a bit to get detail in the birds themselves.

This is definitely too many pics to ask for CC on. A good number is up to about 5 pics, and, yes...please number them.

I like the first one... some variety in the shades of red, and the green leaves offer a nice contrast. I would move the flash off to the left and slightly behind (maybe 9 or 10 o'clock position) facing slighty towards the camera to create some shadows for depth. Also, stop it down for a little more DOF, and use fresher veggies....:lol:

The power lines are interesting. Most of the time I am fighting to keep them out of my pics...:er:
Using them as composition can be a challenge, but you got pretty close here. My nit with this one is that you cut off the pole that created the break point in the photo.

The buzzard in flight.......well, it's a buzzard. One thing I will offer on bird photography is that most of the time they are a small part of your frame, even the larger ones. This means that the camera is primarily metering off of the brighter background, so you will need to push the exposure quite a bit to get detail in the birds themselves.
THANK U that was very helpful :)

Most reactions

Back