BrianLy TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2010 Messages 298 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2010 #1 I just order my 55- 200mm VR lens and it is expected to be here on Tuesday so I can't wait! But here are some pictures I took on Vacation of my little cousins.
I just order my 55- 200mm VR lens and it is expected to be here on Tuesday so I can't wait! But here are some pictures I took on Vacation of my little cousins.
Robin Usagani Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 6, 2010 Messages 10,347 Reaction score 2,174 Location Denver, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2010 #2 Is that chicken feet? Nyum Nyum
MohaimenK TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2008 Messages 2,583 Reaction score 11 Location In between her... Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 10, 2010 #3 1st and 3rd for i like the best. Great job
BrianLy TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2010 Messages 298 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Yes it was, Dim Sum in Vegas. The bill was like $500 haha but we put it to the room because expense was paid for! and Thanks MohaimenK!
Yes it was, Dim Sum in Vegas. The bill was like $500 haha but we put it to the room because expense was paid for! and Thanks MohaimenK!