Some nice photos just for you....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I do know what C&C means have been to enough photo comps and critiques to know but the people are not rude - he just jumped all over me - if he thought I was talking ****e then ignore me-don't stand on my throat and watch me squeel like a pig:x

And yes we have to know what is good and bad in our work but some of the comments on this forum to some members starting out are just awful - not helpful but quite rude and hurtful.

Pugs grow up i just said he stuff was nothing special - I know hundreds of professional photographers who work is equally as good and better - that was all i meant. And of course he will run circles round me i have only used a camera 3 times in my life!!!!!!!! Give me a break.

So bascially it comes down to they can say what they like and I have to sit here and take ur crap - i think not and it is nothing to do with photos - this is a hobby to me - i am an established and successful business person who wanted to learn something and have a bit of craic with people but obivously not on here:lmao:

Last edited:
And yes we have to know what is good and bad in our work but some of the comments on this forum to some members starting out are just awful - not helpful but quite rude and hurtful.

I think the problem is with some new forum members being too sensitive. Here this might make you feel better :hug::

to be honest, i dont like them too much lol the first2 are ok, but from there on, they look to fake. i had had to think to figure out if #3 was photoshopped or not.

they just dont look natural to me, please dont take it the wrong way. the composition is pretty good.
If i wanted natural i would not use photoshop. I wanted something different.

I think the problem is with some new forum members being too sensitive. Here this might make you feel better :hug::

Thanks :mrgreen: I am not too senstive - i can take help and advise but i will not let anyone speak to me like that and put me down and try to make me feel like **** - :x

bigtwinky didnt jump down your throat at all. trust me. he just stated that if you want good C&C, then you can't expect people to be nice. I have had shots that i thought were good get C&C saying that the suck 100%. and i learned from what was said to me instead of flying off the handle and taking offense to it. if you want people to be nice, make a myspace, where everyone with a dslr gets praise from kids who know nothing about photography.

also, who care if you know people better than bigtwinky, you aren't. therefore you should take what he says and learn from it because he clearly knows stuff you dont.

that being said, good day sir

to be honest, i dont like them too much lol the first2 are ok, but from there on, they look to fake. i had had to think to figure out if #3 was photoshopped or not.

they just dont look natural to me, please dont take it the wrong way. the composition is pretty good.

sometimes theres a reason it's "different" and usually its not good.

to C&C - but pls be kind

So what do you want to hear so that I can type it out for ya?

The point of CC is not to be nice or to be mean, but its to improve. You may have a bunch of people who come on here and stroke your ego and tell you that #1 is great or they prefer #3 or some are not bad. Where is that going to get you?

As I am unsure as to what you would consider kind, I guess I won't post my comments.

Well from what i can see he hated my photos but rather than say they are not good, he dosent like them etc..... he tried to be little me by talking about my ego, asking me what I wanted him to type out - not if that is not rude I don;t know what is - sorry over here we have manners - and ok maybe i flew off the handle but i have been using various forums for yrs now and have never been spoken to like that. Also when i mentioned his work i meant that although some of his landscapes are very nice - he is certainly not the best photogrpaher i know - having met and know many award winning photogrpaher across the world, so he shouldn'; sit on his little cloud up there and put the rest of us in the corner.

sometimes theres a reason it's "different" and usually its not good.

Didnt say it was good - but different and also i am learning how to use photoshop as well as a camera at the same time - FFS give us a break - Ok do u want me to stroke all of ur egos or what???:lol:

Ok I am ****e ur all brilliant - happy now and the big guy is just ****ing fantastic:lol::lmao::lol:

Was on bigthingies site and his stuff is ok but have seen better so who does he think he is???

Wow, glad to see you took the time to look at my site. I'm just a guy who has been doing photos for a year and change, thats all. There are WAY better people out there than me, which is great, as its the best way to learn.

As for the rest of your tantrum, going off on someone with a bunch of imature name calling is not a good thing to do when you are seeking other people's time to comment on your work. Who else are you going to go off on?

I did not belittle you, or didn't intend to. You said you wanted people to be nice, so I didn't post anything. I actually like your first few images, but I guess my dick head self's comments don't mean much.

There have been a bunch of people in the last few weeks who have come onto this site with their new toys. Some people actually do show a want to learn, some people are coming from way further off than you seem to be with your photography. But they have a much better attitude and a way about themselves that doesn't make them look like douches.

Umm..why am I even responding? I guess sinus infections can make you think a little off....

See bigboy if u had of said those nice things at the start( and i don;t mean about my photos) then it would not have gone this far.

Ok I may forgive u as i am prone to sinus infections too:sexywink:

a) you are the one who brought it this far and trying to get out of your ranting by blaming it on me is lame.

b) I am not seeking nor do I care for your "forgiveness"

Wow, glad to see you took the time to look at my site. I'm just a guy who has been doing photos for a year and change, thats all. ....

Lots of drama,
but i just wanted to bust in and say... Seriously.. only a year.. WOW.. .COOL! would have never guessed! I only picked up a camera a year ago too... my stuff does not compare to your stuff! But i'm here to learn right!

Wow, glad to see you took the time to look at my site. I'm just a guy who has been doing photos for a year and change, thats all. ....

Lots of drama,
but i just wanted to bust in and say... Seriously.. only a year.. WOW.. .COOL! would have never guessed! I only picked up a camera a year ago too... my stuff does not compare to your stuff! But i'm here to learn right!
Seriously, Pierre! I was under the impression you'd been at this for far longer! Now I'm a little humbled that I've had a camera in my hands for a couple of decades and you've outstripped me already...

a) you are the one who brought it this far and trying to get out of your ranting by blaming it on me is lame.

b) I am not seeking nor do I care for your "forgiveness"

A mr big i am heart broken :lol::lol: NOT!!

But just be glad someone somewhere likes u :p

And just to confirm what everyone on here is talking about - C&C - this means constructive criticism - so in fact that means not saying u don't like this that etc..... but saying i don;t like this or that because ....... and this is how u make it better .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back