What's new

Some Nightclubbing Pictures

  • Thread Starter Thread Starter Deleted member 13713
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 13713

Guest
I have a Canon EOS 400 that has just packed in and ive ordered the new 40D while I have it fixed, I work in bars and clubs and habe finally started adding some of my fave pics to a web-page (in my signature)

These are some recent favourites of mine, hope you like them, they were flukey shots :blushing:

Club Shot I used for my cards, colour edited in PS
club3.jpg


Suzee X - Manchester DJ and Model
suz3.jpg


Suzee X - Manchester DJ and Model
suz4.jpg


Manchester 'Hacienda' Legend Graeme Park
graeme2.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom