What's new

Some Nikon Mount Lenses

Santa Gertrudis

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 9, 2010
Messages
321
Reaction score
0
Location
San Marcos, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok I have a few lenses I need to get rid of. I don't have original boxes or paperwork for any of them since I bought them used from a local guy. They are all in LIKE NEW condition, just minus the original boxes and such. He never used the stuff and didn't know to keep the boxes. Still great lenses!

I have:

Tokina AF 11-16mm f/2.8 SOLD
Nikkor AF-S 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 $450 SHIPPED
Nikkor AF-S 35mm f/1.8 $150 SHIPPED

Prices are definitely negotiable! Thanks for looking!
 
Last edited:
Is it at all possible to maybe get a picture of the Nikkor AF-S DX 35mm f/1.8, or just PM me with a few details, interested in buying. Thank you in advance.

Perhaps the Nikkor AF-S 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 as well? Thanks.
 
Bump.. If anybody is interested in his glass and keeping at bay just because prices are too good.. i can vouch for him.. i purchased the Tokina and glass is in perfect condition..
I have seen 35mm 1.8 being sold in matter of hours on this forum for around 170 easily and his asking is 150 ??
 
I can vouch for this guy as well! Just bought a Sb600 off of him, Fast shipping, the item was almost new ( AS PROMISED ) and at a screamin' deal! Thanks! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom