Some of my Favorites from the Last Game- Comments and Critiques

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. One of my favorites, the lighting from the lights was perfect, and it just shows his tiredness (as it was a difficult game)

umfk-58.jpg

2. I just love this photo because of his pose, getting ready to kick the ball (he was a great player, very athletic)
umfk-53.jpg

3. I like this, but i wish i hadn't cut off the girls arm off.
umfk-36.jpg

Regards,
Jake

I usually try to get the ball in there. Otherwise, I feel like I lose the flow of the photo.

The second one is soft with the ball in it (as it was getting dark and my shutter speed was getting too low), and the first was not meant to have any ball at all. The player was taking a quick break from the tiring game.

Nothing else..?

Of the 3 the first one is the best one, but crop it tighter. There is all that empty space at the top and bottom. The last one is still ok without the ball or the arm.

They look soft man.... or maybe your JPEG compression isnt good.

The first two were taken at a high iso in crappy light, and the third is sharp, just photobucket sucks sometimes...

Of the 3 the first one is the best one, but crop it tighter. There is all that empty space at the top and bottom. The last one is still ok without the ball or the arm.

Will do! Thanks

They all look a bit soft with no ball, these are not keepers

True. The game was tougher, with very little reachable action (my 80-200 only goes so far). Thanks for your input

just shoot it wide open man when it is that dark. You left one of the exif on and you shot one with 3.5. I rather have shallower DOF than having slower shutter. I would still try to expose it to the right. Wide open, higher ISO, fast enough shutter to avoid camera shake and subject motion blur. Dont be afraid using high ISO as long as you dont underexpose it and you wont zoom in and crop it.

They all look a bit soft with no ball, these are not keepers

True. The game was tougher, with very little reachable action (my 80-200 only goes so far). Thanks for your input

Sometimes it's best to put your gear away and just watch

The first two were taken at a high iso in crappy light, and the third is sharp, just photobucket sucks sometimes...

First one was only ISO2500, second was only ISO1000, up your ISO to get a fast enough shutter speed, i used to shoot at ISO3200 on my old 1Dmk1 this is ISO3200
92353469_CgBff-M.jpg

just shoot it wide open man when it is that dark. You left one of the exif on and you shot one with 3.5. I rather have shallower DOF than having slower shutter. I would still try to expose it to the right. Wide open, higher ISO, fast enough shutter to avoid camera shake and subject motion blur. Dont be afraid using high ISO as long as you dont underexpose it and you wont zoom in and crop it.

The problem is when i use my 80-200, it sometimes is a lil slow when focusing, and at 2.8 it's not the sharpest.. I need money!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back