Some of my first photos!

use this image i took at the zoo to calibrate your screen...
3eqe3ate.jpg

Your zoo photo, looks great. So I think it's me!:pale:

As for the photos being to blue, that's me to. I have problem letting go of that nob in Light Room.:( I will change it and repost.

P.S.
I am lightly color blind, and blue has always stood out well for me.;)

Your zoo photo, looks great. So I think it's me!:pale:

As for the photos being to blue, that's me to. I have problem letting go of that nob in Light Room.:( I will change it and repost.

P.S.
I am lightly color blind, and blue has always stood out well for me.;)

ask your eye doctor, you can get colored lenses to fix your eyes

You will get better and more useful help if you do two things:

1) Change your profile to allow editing.
2) Learn to export from LR so that your pictures will fit on a standard screen - max 900 high and 1200 wide approx. max file around 500 kb will give you all the size and resolution you need.

You will get better and more useful help if you do two things:

1) Change your profile to allow editing.
2) Learn to export from LR so that your pictures will fit on a standard screen - max 900 high and 1200 wide approx. max file around 500 kb will give you all the size and resolution you need.

Will do!:D

The deer shot was taken at 7:13 PM in Kansas and sundown in April should be an hour or so later so these pictures are very, very dark

The hump in the histogram should be much more to the center.
They also have a decided blue tint.
You need to start back when they come out of the camera and work out the issu so you get a correctly exposed initial image.

Scott asked if you are editing on a laptop, well known for over-brightness and color casts.

$deerhisto.jpg

Is this better? or is it still to blue?

$Capture 16.JPG

$Capture 17.JPG

I forgot to answer that. No I edit on a desk top.

How should the histogram look/be?

One of these times I'm going to nail it! :lol:

$Capture 1.JPG

$Capture 2.JPG

I suggest that you quit with these for now.
It is hard to diagnose a color problem when you are shooting a little bird on a blue sky.

Go out at the end of the day when the sun is semi-low in the sky, take a picture with a lot of content and variety and adjust the exposure so that the hump in histogram on the back of your camera is sort of in the center.

Post that, without editing just resizing to 1200 wide.

Will do! Thank you so much for your help and time!!!:hail::hail::hail:

I hope you still have the originals of these photographs. You can post one or two of those later examples for someone to get the blue tint out and show it without a vignette. Let's work on that aspect of your photography first. By posting the originals straight out of the camera (SOOC) we can see if the exposure is within reasonable bounds and your white balance (WB) is also close to normal.

I hope you still have the originals of these photographs. You can post one or two of those later examples for someone to get the blue tint out and show it without a vignette. Let's work on that aspect of your photography first. By posting the originals straight out of the camera (SOOC) we can see if the exposure is within reasonable bounds and your white balance (WB) is also close to normal.

Bad news on the, 6 folders of original raw photos are missing! I did not delete them and I have no idea what happened!:(

But I do have the deer photo, so fire away!!!:mrgreen:

$Capture 16.JPG

Most reactions

Back