What's new

Some of my first pics

Eragon

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all. Here are some of my first pictures. Let me know what you think, and how I can improve them.

IMG_0432.jpg


IMG_0324.jpg


IMG_0011.jpg


IMG_0003.jpg


IMG_0130.jpg
 
Oooh last one i like alot, what sort of bird?
The white flowers and the first one are nice too :D

Dont like the orange one much, the background seems a bit busy? and i really dont like the plastic tube thing that go into the photo
 
Thanks guys. She is a Red-Tailed Hawk (Immature).
 
The one of the white flowers looks underexposed. I'd try boosting it in photoshop or something.
 
I have to agree, #3 is very nice, but just a tad too dark. An easy fix in photoshop though.:D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom