What's new

Some of my first Shots

Dr. Tasso

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2497587548
I took these when I first got into photography about two years ago.
Comm
019_20.jpg
ents welcome and appreciated.
2497573772
2497573772
 
how do you upload photos?
 
do you have them hosted on a site like flikr or photo bucket? There is a link for flikr in my sig if you don't. put your pics on there then copy the image code into the insert image icon on the reply screen or new thread screen
 
I know this is lame but where exactly do i find the url on flickr?
 
click all sizes which is above your image
click the size you want to display (not to big not to small please ;)
scroll down then its the second text box with code
 
Thanks for your help!
2497573772_b025a3bfc9.jpg


C&C welcome!
 
I like this becasue the pth draws your eye down the center of the picture, Im a noob though so Im not to good with the technical stuff, I would say the railings at the front are a little distracting, but that it.
 
really sharp b&w... as Rachelsne says, the path draws your eyes to the center...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom