::.Some Of My New Portrait Work::. Feedback Apprecited

heres a couple photos I shot last week

IMG_0216resize.jpg

IMG_0115resize.jpg

I detect a large amount of jealousy coming from the people on this forum,
get off his back and give him the feedback he wants.

He's making it further in life with his career than any of you probably ever will.

Cry somewhere else.

I don't think anybody is jealous here, everybody has different opinions that's all. It's funny how you all a sudden come in here and try to start off more ****.

I'm all for people making it because that's my dream to make it in my own terms. I've always been inspired by some people who worked hard and made it. We're all here because we love photography and nothing is wrong with posting some nice photos. But if his photos are great and he's posting on here, what bitter I guess is saying is maybe he could post his set up and how he did to achieve his look instead of just posting the photo without some helpful insight on how he achieved those looks.

he could post his set up and how he did to achieve his look instead of just posting the photo without some helpful insight on how he achieved those looks.

Browse through the C&C photos on the forum. Not everyone posts how they achieved their shots. If people ask the posters, typically they will explain their settings and setups, but they do not always post that info by default. Did anyone ask the OP?

he could post his set up and how he did to achieve his look instead of just posting the photo without some helpful insight on how he achieved those looks.

Browse through the C&C photos on the forum. Not everyone posts how they achieved their shots. If people ask the posters, typically they will explain their settings and setups, but they do not always post that info by default. Did anyone ask the OP?

I'm giving an example of how he can contribute to the forum like what Bitter was saying. I don't care if he does or doesn't. Just saying how Kevin just came out of nowhere to talking out of his as$ and start calling people out. But whatever, the OP already got some fans.

No sweat, Kevin doesn't like me, thus the personal attack, rather than addressing everyone who feels the OP is essentially a spammer.

I don't have a problem with him posting his work. But the beginner forum? Really? Oh yeah. I forgot. You get the MOST VIEWS HERE. Why post in the professional gallery when the beginner section will drive more traffic?

I thought this was the "beginners forum AND PHOTO GALLERY". Aren't you supposed to post photos in THE PHOTO GALLERY. Blame TPF for the weird categories, don't blame the OP.

Everyone knows I dont like erose

I don't have a problem with him posting his work. But the beginner forum? Really? Oh yeah. I forgot. You get the MOST VIEWS HERE. Why post in the professional gallery when the beginner section will drive more traffic?

I thought this was the "beginners forum AND PHOTO GALLERY". Aren't you supposed to post photos in THE PHOTO GALLERY. Blame TPF for the weird categories, don't blame the OP.

Nevermind, I just realized that there is a whole professional section... shows what I know, I never venture outstide of the "Foundations of Photography"... although it looks like there is about 10x more traffic on page.

Nice job to the OP on the photos though. And thanks to all those more advanced than me that take the time to answer my beginner questions!

EDIT: LOL, I just went to the "Professional Forum" and it has ONE post all day today. One. Compare that to this one thread, which has generated FIVE pages in one day. I guess thats why he didn't post there.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back