What's new

Some of my photos

guest0

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some of my photos that have been taken recently with my new D60. :)

Still new to photography but I really enjoy it.

stormie.jpg


DSC_00114copy.jpg


flo.jpg


DSC_0016.jpg


Some pics of around my area.

Around my state



DSC_0094.jpg


Typical village here

DSC_0040.jpg



DSC_0026.jpg


DSC_0034.jpg



Glasgow, Scotland.






Typical Saturday downtown

DSC_0027.jpg



DSC_0021.jpg


DSC_0024.jpg


DSC_0020.jpg



 
Glad you are enjoying your new camera.
 
Some of these are the same as the ones you posted in half a dozen other threads for "some of your photos".
 
Some of these are the same as the ones you posted in half a dozen other threads for "some of your photos".

I just realised that there were sub categories for my city pictures. :confused:

Oh and FYI only 4 were duplicated not the whole lot..
 
Last edited:
Love the shots of the village scenery. Nice work and enjoy your new camera. :)
 
I like #6 and # 10.

If you number each picture in your posts, people can comment on them easier without having to count them up. :)
 
I like #6 and # 10.

If you number each picture in your posts, people can comment on them easier without having to count them up. :)

That would make sense, silly me :-P
 
Nice images, I really like your composition, You have a great eye for these things
:thumbup:

I like your image of St. Enochs :)

only ones which i would object to is #2 and the last one (just because the composition tbh)
I'm hoping to go to Merchant city myself soon to do a series of images, i have had this idea in my head for a while, and i think Merchant city is the best place to pull it off :)
 
Nice images, I really like your composition, You have a great eye for these things
:thumbup:

I like your image of St. Enochs :)

only ones which i would object to is #2 and the last one (just because the composition tbh)
I'm hoping to go to Merchant city myself soon to do a series of images, i have had this idea in my head for a while, and i think Merchant city is the best place to pull it off :)

Cool, thank you for that. :)

Yeah Merchant city would be a great place to take some shots :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom