What's new

Some of my Photoshop work

TheCanonMan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 3, 2005
Messages
272
Reaction score
2
Location
Columbus Ohio
What we have here today is some of my Photoshop work. Enjoy





8.jpg




2.jpg




4.jpg




5.jpg




7.jpg






9.jpg
 
Ryan these are great! I really like the first and last one. Very creative.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
Yes I got a copy of 7.0 now lol makes things better by the way Randog nice to hear form you happy to see you are alive hehe
 
Nice work. I really like the last one as well. The primarily blue graffiti with the House of Blues sign in the background works well!
 
Of this entire little series of PS worked pics, I definitely like the last one best.
That is an outstanding example of selective colouring, one that works really nicely, what with selecting mostly the blues, repeating it in the sign in the background - with a hint of red in the alarm light. And the sign even reads "House of Blues" :) :D Good eye! :thumbsup:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #8
thank you that made my day hehe i just love the high i get off having people like my work lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom