What's new

Some of my stuff!

colter

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 18, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just started with taking pictures this week, I have a Canon AE-1 that I found in a closet at my house. I had to scan them on a flatbed scanner FYI. Well tell me what you think.

4711032640_534aea6240_b.jpg

4710750749_467daf259e_b.jpg



4710753379_de4413d440_b.jpg


4708691384_8a4b93e7ac_b.jpg

4713047976_d7a140289c_b.jpg
 
My first 35mm SLR was an AE-1 Program, interesting little camera. I do like the last image you took, nice shot. For some reason it really makes me want to look at it.

Allan
 
those are some serious photo's!
I love em all.
 
They're all pretty good.

I really like #1, and I love, love, love the diagonal line on the left. I wish the bottom of the urinal wasn't cropped, but it isn't a deal-breaker. Good photograph.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom