Some of my work -- asking for input!

Gerda31

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
as being suggested I will (try to) post 3 pictures here to have feedback on. I love to learn and am open for any advice! Thanks in advance!

Kind Greetings,
Gerda Arends

upsidedown.jpg

17september2007009_max2.jpg

16september2007012_max.jpg

www.bellevuefotografie.webs.com

all three pics look amazing! but the first one just blows my mind!

Straighten out the first picture, and you've got a definite winner. The other two are compositionally, and technically good - but the first is the better of the three.

I really like #1 as well- what kind of PP did you do? It looks to me that the reflection is brighter than the actual view....what's up with that?? Were you using a CPOL? I'm trying to think about how that would happen without some sort of filter on the top part...

Even SOOC the reflected light shouldn't be brighter, right?

The first one is upside down. When you turn it right side up it is still awesome.

The first one is upside down. When you turn it right side up it is still awesome.

Ahh yes. good call. I coudln't see it until I flipped it back. I thought the black items in top center were things hanging from a porch you were shooting from or something... But it looks like they items driven into the water. Creative... I like it a lot!

Also solves the question in my head with how the reflection was brighter :sexywink:

wow, im impressed! that first one is amazing, but yes straighten out the horizon. the water droplets are amazingly sharp!!

All very neat, first one is killer. (yes, definitely straighten it)

Thank you all so much for your comments!
I m totally new to the 'photography-talk' though understand the 'straighten' advice :)
Yes, it is correct, that first picture is upside down.. also the title of it!

Thank again for your posts and input!

umm yes.. I do give my photo's titles

shot one woulda been perfect if it werent for those things at the top of the photo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back