some of my work... constructive criticism please!

Not colorful enough LOL JK.

I wish I was like you when I was 18. I think you need more contrast on some of them. I think the midtone color is too dark.

I wish I was like you when I was 18.

?????

They look pretty good but it is hard to tell because they are way too small. Post bigger images.

And do post images instead of linking to them. A bunch of people here do no click on link (I don't usually myself) so that you will get fewer responses with links.

Where is this? I'm reading french but ....

it's in Guadeloupe, French West Indies.

I'm using flickr and am having a hard time to figure out how to embed it. I know how to in photobucket but I've had problems with PB so am using flickr. will figure it out. thanks!

Yes.. I wish took pictures like this as opposed to stupid pictures. Why ????

I wish I was like you when I was 18.

?????

They look pretty good but it is hard to tell because they are way too small. Post bigger images.

And do post images instead of linking to them. A bunch of people here do no click on link (I don't usually myself) so that you will get fewer responses with links.

Where is this? I'm reading french but ....

Yes.. I wish took pictures like this as opposed to stupid pictures. Why ????

Because I'm not sure how we're supposed to get this (^^^^^) from what you said earlier :grumpy:

To the OP, please PM me when you've figured out how to post bigger ones (and sorry, I can't help you) if you don't see me responding. I would like to see them.

Bonjour la Guadeloupe! Une bonne amie vient de chez toi et j'aimerais beaucoup visiter ton île un jour.

I like them! I think your compositions and content are interesting, there's lots of different textures, and they have a very interesting feeling to them!

My advice is to keep photographing - as your eye and style is definitely developing.

Try cropping each photo - three different ways, make all three interesting.

I'm not sure how you arrived at black and white - however, if they were originally color photographs - look for settings to adjust the RGB channels before converting to b&w.

Good luck!

I'm using flickr and am having a hard time to figure out how to embed it. I know how to in photobucket but I've had problems with PB so am using flickr. will figure it out. thanks!

Open the size you want to link (Medium or Large work best), then copy/paste the second code that is near the bottom. When you use it on a forum, just put [ IMG ] before and [ /IMG ] after...Take out the spaces between the brackets, of course.

Haha, I am not actually from Guadeloupe. But having visited and having LOVED it, it certainly feels like another home to me. Thanks all for the feedback. And thanks MGriff for the info, will try it soon.

I really like the last shot.. I think you see more in things with less if that makes any sense..

You planning to take any courses on photography.. at your age a hobby can easily evolve into a career

The address would be the same as the one you linked to.

Just edit your first post and put the 'IMG' tags around the links - should work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back