What's new

Some of my work...

TeeWon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 3, 2006
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Knoxville, TN
I am a little new at this. I have been taking pics all my life, but never got at all serious...well...not this serious anyways. Which isn't that serious, mind you...

johnnycontrast1.jpg

oct26a.jpg

knoxville3a.jpg
 
Great composition. It looks like you were shooting under those cursed yellow streetlamps? Playing with the levels (or auto color) would get you a more natural-looking image.
 
Thanks! Yeah, the fence one...the light was super yellow. But I took that with about a 4 second exposure and a steady hand. I have since purchased a tripod.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom