Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
moderndinosaur.wordpress.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Real nice. Kind of grainy though. Why don't you shoot digital? :biggrinangelA:

Okay... we can be friends again. I wasn't sure it work after that whole vegetabl thing, but... if you're an Ilford shooter, you can't be all bad.

And I'll forgive you for all the steaking ;)

I just wanted to say (before I go buy some fresh steaks) these could have used a little fill flash. :biggrinangelA:

Love #1. Does seem a tiny bit grainy for ASA 400. Have you compared that coffee stuff to a commercial developer?

I have never used them myself - only when I was getting the B&W developed at the lab. I don't want to use the commercial developers where I live now. Septic tank, town laws against dumping photo chemicals down the drain, and no desire to keep jugs of exhausted developer around the house waiting for town dump day.

Love #1. Does seem a tiny bit grainy for ASA 400. Have you compared that coffee stuff to a commercial developer?

I have never used them myself - only when I was getting the B&W developed at the lab. I don't want to use the commercial developers where I live now. Septic tank, town laws against dumping photo chemicals down the drain, and no desire to keep jugs of exhausted developer around the house waiting for town dump day.
i am going to shoot with the fuji 400 from walmart... since i really can't tell the difference as seen by my statement above.

I just wanted to say (before I go buy some fresh steaks) these could have used a little fill flash. :biggrinangelA:
she could have fixed that if she shot RAW.

What fixer do you use?

Ilford Rapid:

Edit: That gets reused a lot before it's exhausted, so it doesn't accumulate too much. I still have to figure out where to bring it, or if I should do silver recovery on it and then dump it down the drain.

She doesn't get the same Caffeine Exposure from drinking developer as she does coffee :)

Love the first 3 even with that weird dune buggy

Most reactions

Back