What's new

Some old stuff

daiolino

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 11, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Miami
Hello everyone, I am not a big photography enthusiast, my father had a few things and I see no use for them, so I want to see if anybody wants them

here we go:

1) Pentax MZ-50 with an SMC Pentax-FA 35-80mm lens



2) it's a SMC pentax-M 1:2.8 28mm Lens



3) 1956 Zeiss Ikon Contina lb




4) Soligor 200mm 1:3.5 lens




5) SMC Pentax-M 1:1.7 50mm lens




6) SMC Pentax-M 1:2 85mm




7) Vivitar Automatic Tele Converter 2X-22




Let me know if you're interested and I'll pm you the prices.

Thank you!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom