Some others from the zoo walk

what an experience. I must admit I love when two cultures collide. always...and I mean always it make for an interesting day. at least now you have a story to tell

Well they were awfully happy.. I guess I can only hope that when they get back to Korea that no one else notices that I'm not actually John Wayne.. lol

I really like the fish shot, it's creative and cool. The others are pretty damn good too.

Great set. Love that fish shot.

P.s. can I have your autograph too?

Thanks, I haven't been hitting the aquarium as often lately but I had a good time. An yes Barb, you can have my autograph. I'll sign in Jun Woan.. lol

Very nice set.

Really, really cool shot's there! I like no 4 the most, with the shallow DOF, really great! :encouragement:

Nice story! :)

Someone needs to say it #2 is spectacular thanks for sharing :)

Thanks folks, had a really good time yesterday.

I hope you signed "John Wayne" for them.

Or you could have signed "Marion Robert Morrison", which was John Wayne's, real name, and they would not have realized that you scammed them until much later.

Scammed them? You'd better smile when you say that pilgrim! Lol. It was really bizarre - we really tried to convince them that I waan't John Wayne, and honestly I really don't look that much like him to begin with, but this guy was just firmly convinced and absolutely would not believe I wasn't. So I figured the best thing to do would just be to humor him.. lol.

That's what I would have done. Maybe even a poor imitation of the Duke's swagger and drawl. Might have been a free lunch in it.

Always enjoy your posts and photos and I agree with the others aout the fish. very nice!

Oh, and maybe they just thought you looked dead.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back