Some out door shots..

Shoot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Whats up,i took these like 1 week ago,hope you enjoy.Im a noob so go easy on me and give me some pointers :wink:

2955486445_2e3467c74d_b.jpg

2955486433_74ae1e16cc_b.jpg

2955486427_f0b97c25ec_b.jpg

2955486415_3eb8497237_b.jpg

Last edited:
Shoot - if you take the first shot this shows wee a haze that is over most of the shots you have here. If you run an auto levels (and with first few also boost contrast as well) then you will be able to get some of the impact in colours that the last shot is showing.
As for your shots there is potential - a few things you have to look our for - the grass stem in the second and the background in the last are distracting features that detract from the ovreall feel of the shot.
I think you have a decent eye for composition and some improvements in shooting and editing and I think you will be able to start to realise that potential :)

Thx alot man,i hope to master at the info you just gave me.i plan to major this since in the future since im only 16.

I like the colours of the last photo. The first 3 just don't do it for me.
The first one has an almost haze-like appearance. The second one should be more off-center. The third on would be good if there wasn't that leaf(?) on her face.

Most reactions

Back