What's new

Some outdoors photos, opinions, suggestions(please)

sk8ting

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 25, 2012
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
Orchard Park, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$DSC_0004.webp$DSC_0040.webp
View attachment 5113
View attachment 5115

$DSC_0029.webp
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_0009.webp
    $DSC_0009.webp
    903.2 KB · Views: 143
  • $DSC_0034.webp
    $DSC_0034.webp
    1 MB · Views: 110
I don't know what happened with the photos being all screwed up on the thread...they were all nicely spaced and what not. Now they are not.
 
Work some more on getting the subject in the frame and getting your focus sharper. Just like with kids, get down on the level of your subject instead of shooting down on it. It makes for more interesting compositions.

For your water shots it looks like you have two options to work on, use a faster shutter speed to freeze the water in place, or a longer shutter speed on a tripod to give the water that soft flowing look. You kind of caught it in between at a shutter speed that does not do well for either effect.
 
Thank you. I did notice that about the shutter speed, but by the time I got inside and noticed it was dark outside.
 
I think you must experiment more...shooting profusely every day.... critically analyse, choose and preserve the best....

I feel the themes are not strong and you compose them not in interesting ways

But i like stone + flower composition... you can experiment more on that can bring out wonders from there...

Waiting....

All The Best

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom