some photography from Panama

:clap: Um, can you share link info on the beach cabins? I like to dream.

Those rates look REALLY reasonable.
They are very reasonable, and we went in low season, we had the whole beach to ourselves, it was a beautiful city, beach, mountains all within a few miles of each other :)

#4 is stunning. Love the colors and the night sky.

And now I'm walking around singing this and trying to talk to Mr. Squirrels about panama.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last 2 photos are amazing! Great work! The first 2 could use a bit more punch, but overall composition looks great.

I'd try to put a little more Clarity in your clouds (first 2 pictures) in lightroom to see if you could get a little more punch out of them, but other than that, looks great! Good work!

These photos are incredible! My favorite is #4, but the first two are awesome as well. I've read that photographing rainbows can be very tricky. Any chance you can offer any general advice? My attempts never seem to capture a rainbow that looks anywhere close to yours in #1 and #2. Very well-defined and nicely exposed without any adverse effect on rest of frame.

These photos are incredible! My favorite is #4, but the first two are awesome as well. I've read that photographing rainbows can be very tricky. Any chance you can offer any general advice? My attempts never seem to capture a rainbow that looks anywhere close to yours in #1 and #2. Very well-defined and nicely exposed without any adverse effect on rest of frame.
Hi, thank you for you kind comments, my camera was set to f18 on aperture priority for the rainbow ones, iso 400. the rainbow appeared out of no where, I was half way along the beach and had to run back to get my camera before it disappeared so I didn't have long to think about it. I just knew I wanted lots of detail, the dark clouds help with the contrast I think ��

Most reactions

Back