What's new

Some Photos taken with my new Cam! :D

DLL_4ever

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 28, 2005
Messages
122
Reaction score
1
Location
Oakwood (125km north of Toronto) Canada
Just got my first DSLR a week ago today, and have been taking quite a few photos since then... here are 10 (all taken with the Olympus E1 + 14-45mm lens):

3.jpg


6.jpg


1.jpg


1.jpg


1.jpg


2.jpg


15.jpg


20.jpg


22.jpg


38.jpg


More can be found at my website linked below
Thanks for looking! :D
 
Love the tap and the road - excellent shots!

Rob
 
They are all so cool.
The droplet is best, so I would say.
But I also like the house at night and the close-up of the church.
Your lens is giving you pin-sharp pictures. Way cool!
 
I also like the drops best. The pattern that you caught is cool. And I'm with Rob on the street too.

Like LaFoto said, these are super sharp images!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom