shortpballer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 1, 2009 Messages 664 Reaction score 12 Location San Diego Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 11, 2009 #1 #1 #2 #3
BuZzZeRkEr TPF Noob! Joined Nov 26, 2007 Messages 436 Reaction score 0 Location Va Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 11, 2009 #2 Wish I had a fish eye! Spent my money on a damn 90mm Macro instead
shortpballer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 1, 2009 Messages 664 Reaction score 12 Location San Diego Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 11, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 That was my other choice, buying a macro. I felt like my 50mm does macro well enough for now. The fisheye is a soooo fun!!!
That was my other choice, buying a macro. I felt like my 50mm does macro well enough for now. The fisheye is a soooo fun!!!
BuZzZeRkEr TPF Noob! Joined Nov 26, 2007 Messages 436 Reaction score 0 Location Va Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 11, 2009 #4 50mm has nothing on a macro...trust me Macro opens a whole new world of photography...fish eyes are great don't get me wrong, they can get some great photos but a macro is a whole new world with the 1:1 ratio.
50mm has nothing on a macro...trust me Macro opens a whole new world of photography...fish eyes are great don't get me wrong, they can get some great photos but a macro is a whole new world with the 1:1 ratio.
shortpballer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 1, 2009 Messages 664 Reaction score 12 Location San Diego Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 11, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 I know...i think it may be my next purchase. Considering I'm not into zooms.
ocular TPF Noob! Joined Jul 29, 2009 Messages 1,107 Reaction score 1 Location outoftown Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 11, 2009 #6 pic 1. The reflections are not helping in this pic. pic 2. Awesome :thumbup:
shortpballer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 1, 2009 Messages 664 Reaction score 12 Location San Diego Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 11, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 for the picture of the dog, I had to be like under 4 inches from his nose...because I was shooting at 10mm
for the picture of the dog, I had to be like under 4 inches from his nose...because I was shooting at 10mm