Some pics I took today on our drive......

sheyene29

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We went on a lovely drive up the valley today to kill some time and I of course took advantage of some good photo op's. What do you think?

092-1.jpg

I really like this photo, I'm not sure but the exposure actually looks good to me??

106-1.jpg

Although I know this is terribly underexposed (as usual, and I swear I did the bracketing thing someone told me to do already) I still love the definition in the clouds.

I know this one is not B&W, but it was on our drive as well, and I loved how blue the sky was without any kind of PP.
085-1.jpg

#1 is excellent. Maby a tad underexposed and some lost shadow detail. Good exposure is hard, I struggle with it myself. You should go back to location #2 and re shoot, could end up being a great picture.

You've under exposed but I do like that second shot. I set my camera to matrix mode for light reading and find the results are far more balanced. In my view though, for absolute perfection you can't beat shooting in RAW and using a program such as UFRaw to post-process the black/white spots and temperatures.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back