S slakker TPF Noob! Joined Feb 20, 2006 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location Coquitlam, BC Feb 22, 2006 #1 We took a vacation for 5 days in November... it was freezing cold, but the surfers are diehards!
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 22, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Great series, the 3rd one really stands out. Thanks for sharing.
Fate TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2006 Messages 1,685 Reaction score 67 Location England - Worcestershire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 22, 2006 #3 Great shots! i LOVE the thrid one, really well composed, great colours and cool subject!
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 22, 2006 #4 I agree with them ^^
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 22, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Yes. You will get lots and lots of votes saying 3 is best. I like it best of these four, too.
TBaraki TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 718 Reaction score 4 Location Edmonton, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 22, 2006 #6 You captured that part of the island very well in this series. I love the colours. Great work.:thumbup:
You captured that part of the island very well in this series. I love the colours. Great work.:thumbup: