What's new

Some pictures I've taken in the last couple days

JeremyD

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 9, 2013
Messages
108
Reaction score
36
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey I am a beginner photographer just looking for some feedback.

8388886448_dc1effeeb1.jpg
[/URL]
IMG_4700 by AllianceMediaProdt., on Flickr [/IMG]
8388885672_28a88786cf.jpg
[/URL]
IMG_4673 by AllianceMediaProdt., on Flickr [/IMG]
8388884110_d7251f0fe7.jpg
[/URL]
IMG_4850 by AllianceMediaProdt., on Flickr [/IMG]
8387798017_0202386308.jpg
[/url]IMG_3215 by AllianceMediaProdt., on Flickr[\img]



Thanks for looking at my photos! I would love some feedback.
 
Last edited:
That logo is quite distracting...
 
WTH is the flying "A" thing in the corner??? I can't keep my eyes away from that long enough to see the photos.
 
I really like the image of the deteriorating adirondack chairs. Nice job.
 
You know, if you put your thumb over the logo, you can get over it. :thumbup:
 
Fixed the logo issues ;) I can see how they can take away from the images thanks for the tips!
 
I like the chairs the best. :)
 
I don't understand how y'all are gushing over the chair picture. It's not even close to sharp, there's obvious camera shake.
 
True enough, the chairs are the poorest photo, technically. The second one is the only one that "survives" when looked at in the original size, the others can be viewed as small as they show up in the thread and might pass, but the chairs sure don't when enlarged! Subjectwise they might be the most appealing, but not as the photo that we see here.

The first has too shallow a DOF, only the (fairly uninteresting) foreground is in focus and the farm and trees further back (and most parts of the field leading the eye there) aren't.

And the last has some strange (dark) halos and those twigs right through the middle of the photo which I take as poor composition. Scene and colours have potential, but the way they were captured ... hm... :scratch: ... no. Not really.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom