What's new

Some Pictures I've taken w/ my new D60

Oz10

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 31, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Atlanta, Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I'm new to the forums and photography in general. I've always had the eye for it, but never the camera. I finally got a worthy camera this year for Christmas and I've been shooting pictures ever since then. Here are a few I've taken in the last week.

My buddy swapping the Transmission on his car. (I was supposed to be helping, haha)
mattmiatay.jpg

Heres one of my car.
trailercopy.jpg

My first try at a portrait-type shot.
azrycopy.jpg

ashrysuncopy.jpg

Decided to experiment and do something with photoshop I hadn't tried before.
aarpoolcopy.jpg

Here are my two favorites that I've taken so far.
abbypoolbigcopy.jpg

lightcopy.jpg

Feel free to give me your suggestions! :D
I came here to learn. :thumbup:
 
the last one is very good! learn the camera and keep shooting, you will improve a ton in the next month
 
Though I am not a fan of car photography (quite to the contrary), I must say that I am NOT surprised that you like the last one presented here best of all the work you've done so far. Also the experiment of the long exposure and your ghostlike girl-friend is nice. She should have stayed inside the frame for even shorter than she did to make her even more see-through.

When you took her portraits in the woods, the light had already become too low and you got camera shake and also (I guess) your auto-focus was getting difficulties in focussing. They are both blurred.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom