Some Pictures of NYC

canonnite

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
not sure if I like them that much, i went to the city last night and it was my first time going ever so there are the pictures i managed in.

4362923095_703cfcafcb.jpg

4362916211_04cc9b8dc7_o.jpg

4362906305_939328d472.jpg

Last edited:
everything but 4 looks like a snapshot to me

You'll get more responses if you imbed the images into your post instead of providing links.

To imbed an image from Flickr. Go to the picture you want to use from Flickr and click on "All Sizes" (above your picture). Select the size you want to display and then look below the picture for the #2 box that says "Grab the photo's URL:". Highlight to select it and then right click the selection and hit Cut (or Copy). Now go back to the TPF (The Photo Forum) post you want to imbed the image in. Click on the orange and grey icon above the message box (the one that looks like a tree with a camera in the front of it). In the box that pops up, paste the URL in box (make sure you only have 1 "http://" in the URL line before you hit the Ok button). Hit the Ok button. Click on the "Preview Post" button to see if your picture is imbedded in the post.

You'll get more responses if you imbed the images into your post instead of providing links.

To imbed an image from Flickr. Go to the picture you want to use from Flickr and click on "All Sizes" (above your picture). Select the size you want to display and then look below the picture for the #2 box that says "Grab the photo's URL:". Highlight to select it and then right click the selection and hit Cut (or Copy). Now go back to the TPF (The Photo Forum) post you want to imbed the image in. Click on the orange and grey icon above the message box (the one that looks like a tree with a camera in the front of it). In the box that pops up, paste the URL in box (make sure you only have 1 "http://" in the URL line before you hit the Ok button). Hit the Ok button. Click on the "Preview Post" button to see if your picture is imbedded in the post.
ok thanks il do that next time

You should do it THIS time. I didn't click on the links and I know many other people won't either. It's not very difficult to just put the size link in between
tags.

You should do it THIS time. I didn't click on the links and I know many other people won't either. It's not very difficult to just put the size link in between
tags.
i put the pictures in except for the last i wanted to put in but when i put in the link with the [img[[/img] there was a hyper link i couldnt remove

Most reactions

New Topics

Back