Some pictures with Amber.

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just some photos taken of a fellow photographer who also models... for various reasons. (MEANING: There is no flow to this set, some are part of one set, some are just random.)

DSC_2670.JPG

DSC_2656.JPG

DSC_2537.JPG

4953279122_198ff10474_b.jpg

4952707104_c2cd98b7ed_b.jpg

4952108447_de9c25f494_b.jpg

4952617034_30d95850f4_b.jpg

EDIT TWO NEW ONES:

tumblr_l86xsaVkZZ1qds8sio1_500.jpg

tumblr_l86xqpJpWN1qds8sio1_500.jpg

Last edited:
I like #4. The color tone and the noise really fit this photo. The last one perhaps a lot better without the camera in the middle between her thighs. 1&2 are nice but I dont like it as much as 4.

The first two and the last one are very sexy. I like the editing that was done.

An old Polaroid never looked so good! She's a lovely young woman. Photos 2 and 4 are nice!

i love the 2nd one the best. The last one....i didnt even notice the camera between her legs ha ha. she is gorgeous.

Thanks all as an FYI:

The Film look is fake

The double exposure is real

LOL

I -cough- like the last one. lol.:thumbup:

Love The composition of the first one and the way here hair is over her eye, that doesn't always work in portraits but you did it well . The film look is awesome, makes me feel nostalgic . The 2nd is just great wish the top corner of the Polaroid was tad bit more beyond the focus point as not to distract. But other than that great, would like beautiful on a wall. the one of the shoes doesn't really do it for me, looks almost like an accident photo.

But in all great work though, you're one of my favorite shooters on the forum

EDIT TWO NEW ONES:

tumblr_l86xsaVkZZ1qds8sio1_500.jpg

tumblr_l86xqpJpWN1qds8sio1_500.jpg

Love The composition of the first one and the way here hair is over her eye, that doesn't always work in portraits but you did it well . The film look is awesome, makes me feel nostalgic . The 2nd is just great wish the top corner of the Polaroid was tad bit more beyond the focus point as not to distract. But other than that great, would like beautiful on a wall. the one of the shoes doesn't really do it for me, looks almost like an accident photo.

But in all great work though, you're one of my favorite shooters on the forum

Wow thank you, and yeah the focal points are a BIT off in some of them, but somehow I think it still works. I wish they were tighter.

Most reactions

Back