Some portraits I shot today

LOl, The Traveler, that is awesome. I'll make one like that and give it to them and be like: What you didn't notice the mountain range behind you....
Maybe the best thing for me to do is have them look at the pictures, tell them what I can do and then let them decide...

Hey Deadeye!

It looks as though you are struggling to get Meroni in pic #2, but he is turned away blowing his trumpet in the opposite direction, not even from the side and he is small. What I am saying is pic #2 may be better to leave Meroni out or try it again from a different angle and avoid some of the shadows on their faces especially the lady.

Great otherwise.

LOl, The Traveler, that is awesome. I'll make one like that and give it to them and be like: What you didn't notice the mountain range behind you....
Maybe the best thing for me to do is have them look at the pictures, tell them what I can do and then let them decide...

Any stock picture that you have will have the mountains in focus so be sure to lens blur the mountains sufficiently to make it look real.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back