What's new

Some Product Shots

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
I am doing some products for a local designer who has some nice contacts, These arent totally finished yet, I have some straightening and minor problems to fix, but thought I would share them....

There is so much to learn about arranging and angles...........
I am slowly learning how to find my way around a studio.......It is so not easy........ Actually very frustrating for several hours.... lol
To the guys who have been doing this stuff for years, I bow to thee...:hail:

CRW_6132.jpg


CRW_6203.jpg


CRW_6254.jpg


CRW_6258.jpg


CRW_6295.jpg
 
That second one is really, really nice with the different colours and the frosted glass of the bottles. That one stands out for me by far.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom