Some random images from July 14th

CrazyAva

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.avapadgett.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was in WA on business and took a couple extra days to spend with some family and Friday, I was stuck at my sister's house with nothing to do but wander her property taking some pictures while she was at work. Also on Saturday, I had about an hour to kill before the weddnig and so I went to the beach and got some shots there. Here's what I ended up with... (they are not in any order, I just loaded them as I went through and grabbed them)

#1 An old rotting house boat
783109ef.jpg

c12425a9.jpg

3990047e.jpg

53e0519d.jpg

3eddc29a.jpg

a3f58fcb.jpg

c6219d86.jpg

f8afd491.jpg

687c62f9.jpg

I hope this isn't too many. :) These are just some that I really like from my trip.

I really like the colours and detail in numbers 3, 4 and 7. Oh, forgot, also number 8, as I scroll through again, the DOF and colour of this one is spectacular.

Nice set, it looks like a great place to take photos.

Thanks. It really was beautiful. I had been there before, but the last time I was not there long enough to wander around and take pictures. This time, I made it a point to walk around the entire property. There were more pictures I could have taken, but I had to get ready to go somewhere.

Thank you! I took that picture with the intention of putting that border and the sepia tone. I saw it and said to myself "Oh that would look great on my wall!!" :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back