Some random pictures

Thurdyballer16

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey guys i am new here and to photography as well, tell me what you think of some of these pics, keep in mind i got the idea for these from this site :wink: :shock:

pbfreak0101-drop.jpg

pbfreak0101-SPLACH1.jpg

Misc.jpg

besides be more original :oops: what can i do better?

Need to see more of your photos. From what I've seen thus far it looks like you have a handle on these types of pics. Please present some different types of pictures. I'm sure they'll be worth seeing...

I really like that first one with the reflections of the colors. How'd you pick up on that so quick? I'm still on flowers :oops:

I like the second one with the CD visible. I dunno what you'd call it - an abstract still-life portrait of an everyday object? Come on art geeks, give me a term :)

after browsing through some pics on this site, i got inspired to try to imitate some other ones i saw. The hardest part about the dripping ones is actually getting some contrast. All my other drip pictures, were just focused on the blue bowl itself and you could barley see the drip.. trust me i have tons of flower pics as well :oops: :wink:

I like the 2nd picture. i think it looks cool.

btw, dont worry you two.. im still on flowers.... :flower:

hey great work, I'd like to see 1 and 2 sharper but they look great

Well, I had to try this out (the drip disease is highly contageous!), too, but am too shy to present my results here, but what I found out in the process is that I had to add the on-camera flash in order to get some halfway decent pics. None of mine come close to any of those that are being presented here, but those attempts WITHOUT flash were all - like you're saying, Thurdyballer, lacking of contrast.

Most reactions

Back