Some recent ducks.

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
CC, great images as usual. I think that I like #1 the best, with #4 a close second.

WesternGuy

Second image is a bit out of focus plus kinda hurts my eyes!
All other photographs are great, I like first one the best!

I'm with WesternGuy--the first one rocks, and #4 is hilarious. Well done, as usual!

I'm enjoying learning about birds along with photographing them--did you already KNOW what all these birds were, or have you had to I.D. them as you go?

Thanks everyone! Sharon, I learn all these as I go. It makes it really fun when you are like what the hell was that? Than you have to go dig around and get a match for ID... Plus its really cool that the mergansers eat fish like cormorants do..

The 2nd one is a little soft, but I think it was because my shutter speed was only 1/800th and I had to pan on the ducks. And there is also a stupid reed in front of the females head.. maybe next time

#4 is AWESOME!

i wanna see some waddle though.
Waddle Wadde

Last edited by a moderator:
i like 'em all but am going with #5 for the water drops on his back and dripping from the beak.
One question.. .. Are you really getting this close or is there some cropping involved?

All I can say is " you da man! "

So I think that instead of me constantly saying "Wow! Great job! :hail:, etc, etc" I'm gonna start liking all your photos and not commenting. I mean after all, I couldn't possibly have anything to say because for the most part you do everything really well. With that said, I like the panning that you did in number two. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back