Really love all of these- especially #1! I was going to say, "level them" and then saw the horizon line. My only little, nit-picky critique would be that the bridge in the last isn't centered. But, that's all I got!
Thank you! The first photo has a really cool story behind it too. I go to this beach near my house fairly often to shoot photos, there is the blue heron I've been trying to shoot photos of for a while now with no luck. So I'm trying to be quiet and get a photo of this heron before it flies off, and this group of kids shows up stomping around in the water and making a big scene. At first I was kind of disappointed but then saw the lighting, and realized I might be able to get a cool silhouette of them playing on this sandbar. I asked the kids, who were probably around 10, if they minded if I took their photo. So I start snapping away and then their parents come running over from across the beach to find out who this weirdo taking pictures of their kids was haha. I showed them some of the photos real quick on my LCD screen and they loved them so it was all good. Some of my favorite photos have been like that, totally unexpected situations and I just happened to have my camera in hand.