What's new

Some Recent Shots.

Bios.

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2010
Messages
261
Reaction score
26
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i like the last one the best, i think because of the colours and dramatic clouds! did you use filters?

i think however there is a little bit to much foreground stuff going on, similar with number 2. i love including something interesting in the foreground, but in these two i think it might be a tad distracting.

also love the feeling i get from image one.
 
The fourth one is my favorite. The B&W conversion was appropriate for this shot. Great capture.
 
I personally think #2 is a bit too contrasty for my tastes, but they're all great shots! Thanks for sharing!
 
I prefer the last one as the composition and subject look really good to me. Also I like number three. Your view point is interesting here. Perhaps if you crop it in a little from the right to get rid of the busy hand rails it would be even better.
 
I like first (overall tone) and last. A version of #1 without buildings might even be more evocative.
 
Thanks people.

aphoto: yeah it's really difficult to get less foreground without clipping some of the plants, I tried cropping but it just looks wrong. Just need to find the perfect plant for each foreground!

Orionsbyte: yeah I do tend to push it a bit too much in post, been trying to restrain myself a little!

Chris82: I tried cropping but it just felt wrong, I have a load more shots trying to capture that curvy wall without the steps but none of them were quite how I wanted them. Maybe I'll dig them out again soon and have another go.

Thanks again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom