What's new

Some Sample Shots of Mine

MyCameraEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
594
Reaction score
12
Location
Washington D.C. Metro Area
I just joined this forum this morning and have posted a intro in the instroductions area. I figured it would be a good idea to post a few shots to show you what I'm made of.

Emjoy....

Make it Sew
index.php


Shutoff Valve
index.php


Fender Amplifier
index.php


The Arival
index.php
 
Welcome MyCameraEye. good to see someone else from the DC area!

i love these shots, especially the last ;) nice close-ups too!

i found this on the second page!
a helpful hint: if you place your photos directly in the post you'll get better response. most people don't care much for following links.
 
Wow..you got some great shots. Hope to see more soon.
Welcome to the forum
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom