What's new

Some shots from inside a school

darin3200

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
2,078
Reaction score
28
Location
Des Moines, Iowa
I finally got a chance to use my new 28mm lense. The film is actually some wal-mart stuff branded as polaroid, cheap though, about $1.10 for a 24exp roll.

desks.jpg


dock.jpg


hallway2.jpg
 
After I have now seen (and understood!) your Taco-Bell-pic, I am beginning to see that you're having quite the knack for photos of deserted places! The empty classroom seems to even SMELL like classroom! I really like that one, and the careful observation you gave to symmetry. But the hallway is also quite fascinating!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom