What's new

Some shots from my new camera

summers_enemy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 2, 2005
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
Location
California, USA
Hello out there :mrgreen: I'm officially in love with my Nikon D50. Thought I'd share some of the things we've done together over the past week :lovey:

sky.jpg


purple.jpg


leaf.jpg


pond.jpg


tuck.jpg


hum.jpg


rose.jpg


Hope you enjoy :)
 
Very nice work - I absolutely love shot #3 and 4 - Great shots!!
 
Congratulations on your new love :).
No wonder you are in love, the things you and your Nikon D50 have done of late are great! I particularly love that barren landscape with the dead tree reflected in the water.
 
yes, #3 rules! it is not actually the camera that counts, it is all on the photographer ;)
 
Congrats, you may be the first member here with a D50...from the looks of this, there may be more soon.
 
Thanks again guys :D Tomorrow night I'm gonna have a play with taking some moon pictures and I'll post the results.

Surely on this whole forum I can't be the only person with a D50?!?!? I may have to make it my personal mission to change that ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom