Some shots from yesterday - c/c welcome

Lazy Photographer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
lazyphotographer.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Man it was cold and windy here in TO yesterday. I went out with the Toronto Photo Walks group and spent the day in the west end taking photos. Stopped in a couple of pubs and the Stephen Bulger Gallery along the way. The gallery exhibit was interesting.

Here are a few.

TOPWalks-BulgerGallery-334-EDITED.jpg

TOPWalks-BulgerGallery-369-EDITED.jpg

TOPWalks-BulgerGallery-209-EDITED.jpg

TOPWalks-BulgerGallery-267-EDITED-2.jpg

TOPWalks-BulgerGallery-199-EDITED.jpg

TOPWalks-BulgerGallery-339-EDITED.jpg

TOPWalks-BulgerGallery-210-EDITED.jpg

TOPWalks-BulgerGallery-188-EDITED.jpg

Don't know about anyone else but I think number 2 ias a great shot. Must be the expressions.

Photo #5 is my favorite. Perfect composition and a great capture IMO. I also like #4 but I wish it were more level and that the star mailbox was taking up more of the frame. A good crop could make it stand out better, I think.

I like #5 the most of all the shots shown here. I did not even notice that it might be a bit crooked, and normally I look at that and am pretty harsh on it, so the pictorial content went right past technical values to me on shot #5.

You clearly know your way around a camera.

Love what you do, LP!

On #8 I was wondering what was wrong with that dudes face, till I zoomed in and learned it was a mannikin.

I Love 1, 4 and 5. The subjects are really interesting and well thought out, not to mention properly composed and processed (where they processed?). The rest don't do a lot for me

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back