Some shots from yesterday

PeterBraden

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photography.peterbraden.co.uk
Here are some photos from yesterday. It was quite an eventful day really, Car crash in the morning(no injuries but the car was written off) and a shift that went on until 5 this morning. I still managed to get out on a walk though and there was perfect sunlight over the sea.

Please tell me what you think, and also if you think their good enough to put on my webpage or not.

afloat.jpg

st_andrews.jpg

Thanks

My immediate thought also is: Such a pity that the boat is not in the sun. It is so dark against the sunlit background, which makes it look insiginficant, even though it is meant to be your motif. Therefore I don't think the first should go to your site.

The second is a bit tiny, hard to see it well here.
I am not sure if you really need all that amount of sky in it. But that one has quite some potential.

Too bad to hear abour your accident! Car a write-off. Whoa! Quite something must have happened then! So sorry. Good to hear that no one was hurt!

Thanks for the comments. I'll put the second one up then.

I'm sorry about the small size of the second - the design of my website requires the photos to have a height of 400px so portrait shots suffer a little.

Peter

Most reactions

New Topics

Back