What's new

Some shots i got this weekend

Bankz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 15, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
This are some form the weekend. I hope you can tell me what you think and if I can do better
 

Attachments

  • $image-3813363152.webp
    $image-3813363152.webp
    76 KB · Views: 117
  • $image-2846177265.webp
    $image-2846177265.webp
    98.7 KB · Views: 103
  • $image-1519866518.webp
    $image-1519866518.webp
    89 KB · Views: 129
  • $image-3985147783.webp
    $image-3985147783.webp
    98.7 KB · Views: 99
  • $image-1782107201.webp
    $image-1782107201.webp
    76.4 KB · Views: 119
All snap shots to me.
 
Are you looking for critique on these? Because they look like just for fun party pictures.

But, I will say this; the lighting is very harsh. Were you using the built in flash?
 
same as above, just not very interesting. needs some crazy **** to happen. and the built in flash sucks.
 
As fun time images, without much thought processing, i like them ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom