8 This is one of my favorites!:D
$Capture 12.JPG
$Capture 13.JPG
10 The good'ol Kansas windmill!:wink:
$Capture 14.JPG
Any input/help would be great!:mrgreen:

Last edited:
I like #5,6 and #8,9.

They all tend to be a bit blue. I'm wondering about the white balance.

The blue was me in Light Room.:pale: I well make some changes and repost.

Photos 8# 9# 10# I did very little to nothing to the blue in the sky, are sky can be very blue at times.

I am viewing them on a small screen but the look a bit dark to me or maybe under exposed.

My first impression was that Kansas looks like a very dark place to live. Seriously though, they all look a bit underexposed. Perhaps, just perhaps, a Graduated Neutral Density (GND) filter might be of use, or maybe you might want to turn to HDR to bring out some of the detail in the shadows.

WesternGuy

I took all of these before spring, so there is little to nothing to see in the shadows.
Photo #1 I edited really blue and dark, everything in it was so brown and dead it just looked bad! But the old dead tree had really neat branches, so I blacked them out and gave it a blue background.
#2 Is kinda dark, but there isn't much color to any of the plants.
#3, #5, #6, #7, There was nothing growing, and most of the plants from last year were smashed down. So I focused on the sunset and water.
#4 I really liked the reflection in the water, so I edited it make it stand out.(Maybe a little much! :) )
#8 Is one of my favorites, and getting me to change it will be really hard, so don't try!!!:mrgreen:
#9 Is nearly the same shot as #8 but in editing I wanted to make it a silhouette, It just sounded neat.;)
#10 The clouds are a little dark around the windmill, it was nearly dark when I took the photo. I darkened the ground area because they had just moved out a bunch cows, so the ground had a couple of hundred paddies allover! They didn't look good in the photo!!!:lol:

I was going to do some work on these and repost, but something happened and 6 folders of original raw photos is missing! I did not delete them, and I have no idea what happened, so I can't really redo them.:(

Most reactions

Back