Some Skate Photos 4 c&c

i posted links because i cannot seem to figure out how to post them on the site so if you want you can check out the links

I'd try uploading them to a site like flickr, it's quite easy to post them from there. There is also a stickied thread about that I think.

However, time for some C&C; I like the composition in pretty much all of these, although I think you should get lower in some of these shots, for example in the one with the guy sliding (or ollie-ing) over the barrier. I think it would get more action into the shot.
Also, I think that you oversaturated some of these pictures. I like the warm colours in the shot with the guy 50-50 grinding by that stairs-thing. In others, however, I think you got a little too crazy with the editing.

Please keep posting skateboard shots, I'd like to see more of them on this forum.

i posted links because i cannot seem to figure out how to post them on the site so if you want you can check out the links

Threads in Forum : Photography Beginners' Forum & Photo GalleryForum Tools
menu_open.gif
Search this Forum
menu_open.gif
Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
thread_hot.gif
sticky.gif
Sticky: Camera Terms and Acronyms for Dummies (
multipage.gif
123 ... Last Page)
Jaszek
Yesterday 05:31 PM
by McMommy
thread_hot.gif
sticky.gif
Sticky: The Tutorial Thread! (
multipage.gif
123 ... Last Page)
Antithesis
04-04-2010 07:58 AM
by moffalee
thread_hot_lock.gif
sticky.gif
Sticky: How to post pictures and use forum functions: A pictoral guide to using TPF
Corry
02-27-2007 02:58 PM
by Corry
thread_new.gif
:sillysmi: big gun (4)
soleshine
Today 04:18 PM
by DerekSalem
thread.gif
Which lens?
P3 Photography
Today 04:16 PM
by Big Mike
thread.gif
tag.png
Some Skate Photos 4 c&c
Cody_Cav

Click on the Sticky that says "How To Post Pictures....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back