Some street shots from today

tevo

Recovering TPF Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like the dog shot, I just wish you were more down at his eye level.

I also like the composition of the first and its directionality. But, there's something about not really seeing anyone's face throughout the set that bothers me.

The man in plaid is a friend of mine, I was not stalking a random stranger I assure you :sexywink:

haha

my favorite shot is 5 just a nice shot, I think I woulda liked these better if they were in color though...? just looking at 1, 4, and 5 all the tones and character of the buildings it feels like theres a lotta of interesting colors im missing out on, like the last pic the colors are pretty interesting.

I like the dog shot, I just wish you were more down at his eye level.

I also like the composition of the first and its directionality. But, there's something about not really seeing anyone's face throughout the set that bothers me.

Yeah, I didn't yield many faces today /: I am much more conspicuous shooting street with my large clunky DSLR, so I was less apt to taking pictures of people while they were in front of me. I had the Leica as well, but I need to finish up my roll of portra and put some Tmax in it (I prefer B&W for street unless the color is pertinent)

For the dog picture, I wanted to show its relative size to the people walking- almost showing things from its perspective.

The man in plaid is a friend of mine, I was not stalking a random stranger I assure you :sexywink:

haha

my favorite shot is 5 just a nice shot, I think I woulda liked these better if they were in color though...? just looking at 1, 4, and 5 all the tones and character of the buildings it feels like theres a lotta of interesting colors im missing out on, like the last pic the colors are pretty interesting.

I actually didn't consider most of these for color. Generally I prefer B&W for street unless the color is relevant to the composition- I find it distracting otherwise. But you're right, there were some nice colors present. Sonoma has a beautiful downtown area.

Only one I like is #4. Decent scene going on. Guy (who's face you can actually see), dog, you can actually see street. More like that.

#2 is the only one with any sense of narrative, the rest appear to me to be simply candid photographs of people on the street.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back